12 Graham Crackers
2 Tbsp Butter, room temperature
4 oz Bittersweet Chocolate
1 Can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
2 C Heavy Cream
1 C Mini Marshmallows
1 C Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a food processor pulse, 8 graham crackers until finely blended.
3. Add the butter and pluse until mixed.
4. Press into the bottom of a 8in springform pan.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
6. Let cool for about 20 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in the microwave.
8. Using a electric beater, beat the chocolate, half the condensed milk (1/2 C plus 2 Tbsp) and 3/4 Tsp vanilla in a large bowl.
9. Add 1 C heavy cream and beat until thick, stiff peaks form.
10. Fold in the marshmallows and spoon over the graham cracker crust. Spread evenly.
11. Using a clean bowl and electric beater, beat the remaining condensed milk, vanilla and heavy cream until thick, stiff peaks form.
12. Fold in 1/2 C chocolate chips and spread evenly over the chocolate layer.
13. Break the remaining 4 graham crackers into tiny pieces. Sprinkle the graham crackers and remaining 1/2 C of chocolate chips over the top.
14. Cover and freeze until firm (at least 8 hours).