After visiting a gorgeous café earlier today, I was tempted by the most delicious looking cheesecake – but am very pleased to say I resisted! The only thing that stopped me ordering a double portion was thinking that I was going to try and make my own syn free version when I got home. So, it doesn’t taste exactly like cheesecake as the base is more cakey than biscuity, but still, for no syns this is perfect.
For the base
- 3 crushed Weetabix or 40g crushed bran flakes (no points if healthy extra)
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tbsp. powdered sweetener
For the filling
- 350g fat free quark
- 150g raspberries
- 8 tbsp. powdered sweetener
- Mix together in a bowl all three of the base ingredients. Crush down into a greased cake tin, making sure it is well packed in.
- In a mixer, mix together the topping ingredients and empty…
View original post 26 more words